Date: 10/28/18 11:49 am
From: Brian K via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Evening Grosbeak in North Bloomfield
Got home and took the dog out to the welcoming sounds of Evening Grosbeak
in the yard wetlands. I spotted 4 of them. They made their way into the
yard and a male and female came to the feeders, but the over-aggressive
Bluejays scared them off. I hope they stick around.

I just bought my winter stock of 1000lbs of Black oil sunflower seed. I’ll
be happily keeping the feeders WELL stocked this winter.

New yard and state bird.

Brian Kulvete
Bloomfield, CT