Date: 10/28/18 9:39 am
From: <birdingfaun...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET COS Bird Walk, Sunday, November 4 at Rainbow Beach

Join COS at this under-birded hotspot as we look for migrating waterfowl and other migrants. Binoculars at a minimum (we will have pairs you can borrow). Bring scope if you have one. Dress warmly! This site is exposed and winds can often be harsh.
If you would like to sign up in advance, use this link:https://goo.gl/forms/rTW6WTZsbaJYyClB2 https://goo.gl/forms/rTW6WTZsbaJYyClB2?fbclid=IwAR259RrCIhnkehDcYyfcjO4zAyWmw981nEF79FNk1_a_8VMfj6fNgSM30yQ

Leader: Edward Warden; <edwarhzan...>
Sunday, November 4
7:30 am
Rainbow Beach, 3111 E 77th St Chicago, IL 60649
Meet at southernmost parking lot at Rainbow Beach Park.
Link to location on googlemaps: https://bit.ly/2I0aqKm https://bit.ly/2I0aqKm?fbclid=IwAR3EbN0d4dmUmsQm0J7rY8iqqemNfOH7WMYEObee_lIi8q2tMEYJutf3y84

aerin tedesco
Field Trips Chair

Join us on Facebook!