Date: 10/28/18 7:37 am
From: John Oshlick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fort Hale Park/Black Rock Fort - Empid sp.
Fort Hale Park - Black Rock Fort area (between army reserve building and
coast guard building. 1 late Empid sp. It was near the totem pole. I am not
sure what species it was. It was dull green on the back and pale
underneath. The eyering was subtle so not clearly a least. it was mostly
silent. Photos obtained but likely not good enough for an ID. I will get
photos up on ebird under "Empid sp." Later today.

John Oshlick
Bethany