Date: 10/27/18 7:13 pm
From: peter barnes <pbarnes123...>
Subject: [PortlandAreaBirds] Snow Geese Sauvie Island today
This morning, my sister, niece and I observed 42 Snow Geese in a flock of
5000+ predominantly Cackling Geese on Sauvie Island Road, soon after you
get off the bridge and before you get to Reeder Rd. Another 13 Snow Geese
were with a smaller flock of Cackling/Canada Geese on Reeder Rd, soon after
you pass the intersection with Oak Island Road. No luck with the Northern
Waterthrush on Rentenaar Road.

Peter Barnes,
Gresham