Date: 10/27/18 7:00 pm
From: Jim Dugan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] New Milford - Siskin, R-b Nut & Purple Finch
Joining the club, at our feeders today we had at least two PINE SISKIN, a couple of ever charismatic RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH that have been seemingly consistent for the past ten days, up to 6 PURPLE FINCH daily for the past week, fos White-throated Sparrow showed on the 17th and our first Junco on the 19th. The tremendous Blue Jay movement here has slowed but not ceased, Barred Owl heard occasionally over the past two weeks, Screech Owl heard twice during the same period and the Carolina Wrens have been very vocal. Not waiting for a HudWit under the feeders, but expect the unexpected ;-)

Jim Dugan & Jackie Eaton
New Milford
10/27/18