Date: 10/27/18 3:23 pm
From: Christopher Hayward <p_t_nymph...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] White-throated sparrow Redwood City
Hi All just wanted to say the Blackpoll Warbler still At WTP re found a few moments ago getting good looks with Malia and Troy
Chris Hayward
On Oct 26, 2018, at 9:53 PM, Jane Tatchell <Jane...><mailto:<Jane...>> wrote:

First of the year White-throated Sparrow in our yard in unincorporated Redwood City. We've had them as regular winter visitors, up to three at a time, since January 2014, but none last winter, so very pleased to see an adult tan-striped one hopping with the White-crowned and Golden-crowned Sparrows this morning.

Jane Tatchell, Redwood City