Date: 10/27/18 2:28 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Ona Beach SP: Nashville Warbler (Lincoln Co.)
Nashville Warbler (Oreothlypis ruficapilla) (1)

- Reported Oct 27, 2018 08:22 by Team Ona [Marty & Jeannie Bray]

- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon

- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108

- Comments: "The Nashville Warbler was found in a feeding flock of
Bushtits in deciduous shrubs near Beaver Creek. It was identified by
its grayish head, olive back, and yellow chin, throat and underside.
Coincidentally, we found and photographed a NAWA in the same area on
about the same date (October 28) last year. This time, we initially
saw it in a low shrub with the Bushtits, then it flew (along with the
entire flock of Bushtits) to a tall birch next to Beaver Creek and we
lost sight of it before we were able to take a photo."

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!