Date: 10/27/18 12:20 pm
From: Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Westport Sea and Warbler(!) Watching

I had a similar migration and niche-switch situation at Lighthouse today.  Notably, there were two Yellow-rumped warblers, happy as clams, feeding on the open beach at high tide, with the gulls and sanderlings.  And a calidris sp, flying low over the lawn.  (Unlike Hammo, sandpipers are rarely encountered up there).

Steve Mayo
Bethany