Date: 10/27/18 11:31 am
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Finch Invasion - with Siskins!!!
I rarely get pine siskins here in Collinsville, so imagine my delight when a whole flock arrived to feast on my feeders! Pine siskins, goldfinches, house finches, purple finches, plus a red-breasted nuthatch, a flicker (on the thistle feeder!), both a hairy and a downy woodpecker, cardinals, titmice, chickadees, mourning doves, and (unfortunately) lots of house sparrows. Busy, busy, busy!