Date: 10/27/18 11:22 am
From: Elise W <ewolf97...>
Subject: [obol] Windows
Hi All. Been some windows talk on here and on the fb page. I will be brief.

I have complied a whole list of solutions from all sorts of reliable
sources and have those posted on my Windows page on my website. There is
also a handy flyer you can download from the page. There are easy, quick,
and affordable solutions to professional types. There are also commercial
solutions. Direct links accompany each solution that has a product attached
to it. (If a group would like the doc format to edit and use on a website
or for members, just email me).

If all residential home owners took the minimal, simple, and easy steps to
prevent bird strikes, 500 million birds a year could be saved. I am happy
to offer advice, but please look at the website first.

I hope this helps some of you and some birds. Windows
<http://www.nativebirdcare.org/windows.html>

Elise Wolf
Native Bird Care of Sisters
www.nativebirdcare.org/windows