Date: 10/27/18 8:44 am
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] orange crowned warbler? ID please
As we all know I usually screw up the little birds..lol...so I put this out to a bird identification group on facebook, they came back with Orange-crowned warbler ( which I don't see but that is not saying much!). Not the best pic, very shaded. Was taken yesterday in Durham. ID help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Deb Powers

South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/45583456071/in/dateposted-public/