Date: 10/26/18 5:48 pm
From: <lutherhaige...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Dickcissel Confirmed by Sammy
Sammy did not believe me when I told him we had our first ever Dickcissel at our feeders this afternoon. When he got home he also so it. It is hanging out with a bunch of House Sparrows. I usually don't look closely at House Sparrows, so maybe it has been around for a while.

Between 4 pm and 5 pm today, we also had the Brown Thrasher return, one White-Crown, one Chipping Sparrow, 20+ White-Throated Sparrows, & our first Goldfinch since July. I just put my regular finch feeders back up after getting new gutters installed two weeks ago. We also had several other regular yard birds this afternoon.

Robert Manning
Central Omaha

Join us on Facebook!