Date: 10/26/18 3:17 pm
From: jhershey2 <hersheyj...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Marsh Ducks Update - Vischer Ferry
I've been checking out the towpath west at Vischer Ferry Preserve yesterday and today with an eye for dabbling ducks.  This morning there were Northern Shovelers, Green-winged Teal, Northern Pintail, Wood Ducks, and of course, Mallards and American Black Ducks.  Yesterday, but not today, I saw American Wigeon and Gadwall too.  I ran into Liz C. there this morning.  Some of the songbirds along the towpath included Eastern Bluebirds, 50 or more Cedar Waxwings, and 1 Rusty Blackbird (that was a lifebird for Liz).  I posted a few duck pics from yesterday in the photo section though they would look a little bit better in a smaller size.  Here is a link which I hope goes to all the pics. https://groups.io/g/hmbirds/post

John H.