Date: 10/26/18 2:53 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Additional Highlights This Week, 10/20-26
Hi all,
My other highlights over the past seven days included:
- 2 White-rumped Sandpipers, 1 Semipalmated Sandpiper 4 Pectoral Sandpipers, 40 American Pipits, etc, Highland Road, Brunswick, 10/20 (with Saturday Morning Birdwalk group).
- 1 continuing adult SNOW GOOSE, Pennellville Road, Brunswick, 10/20 (with Saturday Morning Birdwalk group).
- 1 ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER, 1 Red-eyed Vireo, 1 Common Yellowthroat, 1 Field Sparrow, etc, Kettle Cove, Cape Elizabeth, 10/21 (with Pat Moynahan).
- 2 very early BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS, Florida Lake Park, 10/22 (my earliest ever in Maine).
- 1 Fox Sparrow (FOF), our yard in Pownal, 10/23.
- massive fallout of White-throated Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos, with smaller numbers of other expected migrants, around Greater Freeport, morning of 10/24.
- 1 female EVENING GROSBEAK, our yard in Pownal, 10/24 (seen by Jeannette).
- 1 YELLOW WARBLER, around the store's yard here in Freeport, 10/24.
- 1 "INTERIOR/BAY" NELSON'S SHARP-TAILED SPARROW, 1 AMERICAN REDSTART, 2 FIELD SPARROWS, etc, private property in Cape Elizabeth, 10/26 (with Dan Nickerson).

-Derek

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch

Freeport Wild Bird Supply

541 Route One, Suite 10