Date: 10/26/18 12:58 pm
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] South Windsor and East Hartford

Paul Desjardins
<paul.desjardins2...>
Phone: (860) 623-3696

Today seen at the Newberry Road section of stn 43 2 hen Ring Necked Ducks (rare here in fall) and Merlin. Seen north of Vibert Road White Crowned Sparrow and f o s American Tree Sparrow. In East Hartford seen along the Hockanum River Trail American Wigeon, 2 Green Winged Teal, 4 Common Mergansers, Great Egret, 3 Pectoral Sandpipers, Winter Wren, 2 Blackpoll Warblers , another White Crowned Sparrow and I saved the best for last- my latest ever Red Eyed Vireo by 3 days. The old record stood since 1969!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks