Date: 10/26/18 10:05 am
From: twbutler1941 <twbutler1941...>
Subject: Re: Ruby-throated Hummingbird 10/26
There seems to be several Ruby throated Hummingbirds staying later in Arkansas this year. I have two females still present today here in North White county.  10/26/18 T. W. Butler

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...> Date: 10/26/18 10:21 AM (GMT-06:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Ruby-throated Hummingbird 10/26
I just had a female Ruby-throated Hummingbird at my feeder.  This is officially the latest in the year, by four days, that I’ve had one.  I have not been able to spend much time watching the feeder this week and haven’t seen one since Sunday until today.  Jim Dixon
Little Rock
www.jamesdixon.us
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." — Thorin

Join us on Facebook!