Date: 10/26/18 8:16 am
From: Helms, J <j.chris.helms...>
Subject: RE: [External] FT Fisher Yesterday
John,
Not only has the park not increased its mosquito spraying, the park has never done any mosquito spraying here to my knowledge. It's simply not in the State Park philosophy.
Mosquito control measures in the area are done by New Hanover Co. and to my knowledge they only spray along the roads outside of the park. Apparently some aerial spraying was done by Brunswick Co, but I'm not aware of any done over the park or if the flights extended across the river to New Hanover County.

Chris Helms
Carolina Beach State Park