Date: 10/26/18 8:12 am
From: Darwin Evangelista <h2ofowl...>
Subject: First Juncos
The juncos have finally returned. I saw the first two this morning. Still looking for the white-throated sparrows to come back.

On a sadder note, it looks like the local Cooper’s hawk got a dove yesterday. I found the pile of feathers in the side yard.

Starlings we’re gone for about two weeks, but just came back and headed right for the suet.

Jane heard a towhee calling yesterday morning as she backed her car out of the garage. We see and hear them occasionally, but just during migration. I’m sure this one was just passing through and long gone by now.

Huey & Jane Evangelista
Laureldale, Berks County

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!