Date: 10/26/18 8:01 am
From: Lynn Jones via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Artificial Cover Question
Hello Birding Community,

Looking for suggestions for artificial cover for birds. I have
feeders on my back deck and there aren't any trees or shrubs in the
vicinity. Until I can come up with a permanent plan for natural
cover, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for artificial cover I
could use this winter, possibly even on the deck. Or ideas for
temporary natural cover would be good too!

And to make this post somewhat official here's a list of birds on my
feeders today.
Derby Back Yard 10/26/2018
Red-bellied Woodpecker, Downy Woodpecker, Blue Jay, Song Sparrow,
White-throated Sparrow, Dark-eyed Junco, House Finch, Purple Finch,
Black-capped Chickadee, Tufted Titmouse, House Sparrow, Northern
Cardinal, Eastern Towhee, White-breasted Nuthatch, and new today
Red-breasted Nuthatch!!

Thanks in advance,
Lynn

--