Date: 10/26/18 5:20 am
Subject: FT Fisher Yesterday
Fairly slow day but I got there a little late...best numbers were Northern Flickers and Gray Catbirds...

My best observation was FOS Yellow-rumpled Warbler at aquarium...also 3 Marbled Godwits and 10+ dowitcher(sp) at Federal Point where it was high tide...good number of monarchs had overnighted near the point...Common Buckeyes & Fiery Skippers at Carolina Beach State Park...

Have not observed the migrating warblers, thrushes, and other species at CBSP like in the good old days...almost non-existent...maybe it’s just me or maybe the Park has greatly increased their mosquito spraying...???

John Ennis
Wilmington NC

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!