Date: 10/25/18 7:27 pm
From: Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish...>
Subject: [pen-bird] A second Palm Warbler?
I spent about a half an hour at the Half Moon Bay Water Treatment Plant this afternoon at 3 PM on my way to my daughter’s cross country meet. I did find a Palm Warbler, but nowhere near the location that Malia describes.

My Palm Warbler was at the back of the property at the start of little dead end path that previously led to a homeless campsite before the city cleared it out this spring. The warbler was in the tall phragmites reeds. A very crisp looking bird vigorously tail pumping.

It could be the same bird if it moves around a lot, but more likely there are two.

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco