Date: 10/25/18 5:57 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hamden, Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Oct 25, 2018
An interesting late afternoon walk around the upper Lake Whitney, Hamden, with several FOS for me, as expected.

Highlights: River Otters (seen before there, about 20 years ago), Bald Eagle (immature, 2nd year?), both Nuthatches, Grebe, and Yellow-rumped Warblers foraging on the lily pads in the water — !, a first for me; video of one on CT Audubon bird picture Facebook page.

Arthur Shippee, Hamden