Date: 10/25/18 2:46 pm
From: Stefan Schlick <greenfant...>
Subject: [PortlandAreaBirds] Swamp Sparrow along Rentenaar Rd, Sauvie Island
I went to Rentenaar Rd this morning before the rain started and refound Steve Nord's juvenile Northern Shrike from the dike on the west end of the road.

Steve also saw 2 Swamp Sparrows off the Mudhen parking area near that dike yesterday. Today, I did not see these birds, but did hear and see at least one bird at the area where the seed patch used to be (45.757652, -122.780767).

Stefan Schlick
Hillsboro, OR