Date: 10/25/18 2:26 pm
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Goleta Thursday
Rob: The past years GSD has had quite a few successful nests of
Black-necked Stilts, maybe that's where they came from.

I too can confirm the surge in wintering sparrows. My Solvang backyard had
its first White-throated Sparrow this morning.

Wim

View/Reply Online (#27838): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/27838
-=-=-
-=-=-