Date: 10/25/18 7:31 am
From: Christopher Hinkle <christopher.hinkle2...>
Subject: [obol] Moved Out of State
OBOL,

Lest anyone worry that I quit birding or got swallowed by a mudflat, I
moved in July to join the Peace Corps.

I want to thank all of the friendly OBOLers I've had the pleasure of
meeting, birding with, and talking to since I started following this
listserve in 2005. Each time I headed out birding I looked forward to
running into new and familiar faces, always willing to share their finds
and engage in a friendly conversation. We're fortunate to have the birding
community that we do.

Don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you want to keep in touch, have any
questions, or if you're ever thinking about visiting the beautiful country
of Panamá.

Jatuita känäi (Hasta la próxima),

Chris Hinkle

Join us on Facebook!