Date: 10/24/18 12:19 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Woodbury County Golden Eagle-juvenile
A Golden Eagle was seen briefly on two occasions over the eastern slopes of
the Loess Hills. Hard to stay on it as it spent nearly all of it's time
below my sight line in the other side of the Loess Hills from Old 141.
When I did get to a reasonable vantage point. I was unable to relocate.
It did not seem to be moving south so may have set down for a bit rather
than fight the SSE wind. This was my third Woodbury County sighting and no
photos yet. That is just plain frustrating.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*