Date: 10/24/18 10:35 am
From: Rob Blye <rwblye...>
Subject: hummingbird today in southern Delaware (Sussex County)
My wife dutifully planted and nurtured two large pineapple sage plants that
we can see from our kitchen. Today at 1:00 PM a single immature type
ruby-throated hummingbird visited the sage and nearby nasturtium but not
the two feeders still out next to the sage. Neither one of us got binocs on
it but there was no rufous on the back, green only, and I did see white
tail spots on the bird. Plus it was small.

This was the first one in about two weeks or more.

Waiting for our first yard* Selaphorus* but this was not to be the day.

*Rob*

Robert W. Blye
34603 Doe Run
Lewes DE 19958-3332