Date: 10/24/18 10:33 am
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Corvallis Blackpoll Warbler (not chasable)
Hi all,

earlier this morning, a well-marked BLACKPOLL WARBLER popped up in a small
flock of Townsend's Warblers, chickadees and kinglets at a private complex
near our Witham Hill neighborhood. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera
handy and was unable to get photos. The flock has since moved on and I have
been unable to relocate it.

It's been an amazing fall for rare warblers (and shorebirds) in Benton
County, with 2 Blackpolls now, and an unprecedented number of Palm
Warblers. So keep checking those flocks - who knows what's next?!

Happy fall birding

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn