Date: 10/24/18 8:09 am
Subject: Re: birding the Anderson Regional Airport, SC
That’s great for anyone in that area!

I very much wish a detailed report like this one was available for all of
our SC hotspots; I often check e-Bird to figure out where to go for what I
want to see, but then end up entirely unsure of exactly where in the area
to go. Some are obvious, others not so much. Maybe something like an
updated edition of Robin Carter’s ‘Finding Birds in SC’?

If anyone has grant $$ to give me so I can quit my job and get this done
for us, I’m all in!!

--
~Tracee 843/425-7630

Join us on Facebook!