Date: 10/24/18 5:06 am
From: Laura Derks <lcderks...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Byard yellow bird
Dear IBETers. I live in oak park, am a big believer in reuse, recycle, and would very much like to upgrade my small less powerful pair of binoculars. If anyone has an older pair worthy of birders I would love to purchase them from you and I’d pay for shipping. Please email me directly if you have a second hand pair you don’t mind getting moving on. I apologize for violating the rules but thought I would be excused this once! Thanks so much Laura Derks

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 23, 2018, at 11:03 PM, John Baxter <XXJB7Z...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/xxjb7z/44804874074/in/dateposted-public/
> Hi friends,
> Not sure, tanager?
> John