Date: 10/23/18 4:41 pm
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hammo Lapland Longspurs etc.
On a quick visit to the Hammonassett Nature Center lot this evening, I found the Lapland Longspur flock of 7. They flew for quite a while and broke into a group of 5 and a pair in an apparent dispute over whether to keep moving...but they regrouped and landed together.

At the edges were lots of sparrows including 3 White-crowned. I also found what feels like a late Lesser Yellolegs.

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison