Date: 10/23/18 3:42 pm
From: Daniel Farrar <jdanielfarrar...>
Subject: [obol] Lane coast Lesser Black-backed Gull--NO
The LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL that was found yesterday at the Siuslaw River
North Jetty mudflats was not observed today. The gull flock was
considerably smaller, but did have Mew and Iceland (Thayer's), which I did
not see yesterday.

Met Rachel Friese at the Port where we could not relocate any of the
Palms. We then headed to the south jetty area to look for the gull with no
luck. Sally Hill and Diane Pettey met us there. No gull. The consolation
prize was an ANCIENT MURRELET in the channel between the north jetty
mudflats and the gravel lot at south jetty.

Here is a link to the eBird checklist from yesterday with more gull photos:
https://ebird.org/pnw/view/checklist/S49380692

Daniel Farrar
Dunes City

Join us on Facebook!