Date: 10/23/18 2:37 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] White-throated Sparrow - Arapahoe
I took my dogs for a walk through Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens in
Centennial (Arapahoe) this morning. There, I quietly pished at some silent,
brushy stuff that last winter housed a Harris's Sparrow. A rather dapper,
adult White-throated Sparrow quickly emerged.

Lots of robins in the cemetery today. A few Townsend's Solitaires, too.
Nearby, Cedar Waxwings were going for an orange-berried shrub in a yard.
Back home, lots of Dark-eyed Juncos around my feeders (a few blocks away
from the cemetery), including two Gray-headed juncos (my favs...I rarely
get multiples).

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO