Date: 10/23/18 6:24 am
From: Scott Philbrick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Peregrine Falcons travel in style!
I just got back from a 7 day trip out of NYC to Bermuda and we had the best
show on the ship each day right outside. There were 3 Peregrine Falcons (my
best Id on them) hitching a ride to Bermuda with our boat feasting on the
all you can eat flying fish buffet the whole way! They thoroughly enjoyed
the permanent updraft that the ship provided, not to mention the crazy air
currents close to the ship that they seemed determined to master! Such a
great show, I highly recommend it to everyone!