Date: 10/23/18 3:16 am
From: Sean S <therefromhere168...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] 2 Lights, Cape Elizabeth: lots of sparrows & a rabbit with a collar (?)
This afternoon White-crowned Sparrows outnumbered every other passerine at
Two Lights Park. I stopped counting after 20. There were also 3
Lincoln's and small numbers of White-throated & Song Sparrows. One
American Pipit and a very tame little Cottontail Rabbit with what I hope is
just a tracking device around its neck and not some garbage item its head
got caught in (rabbit photos attached).

ebird list: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S4938565

Sean Smith