Date: 10/22/18 11:12 pm
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Philomath Dickcissel
For the sake of clarity, the seed patch where the Dickcissel regularly appears is on the short little north-south cut through road shown in the attached satellite screen grab. It runs between the southernmost dike road and the road that runs past the open area with the big brush pile. We only saw it here and not at the piles of seeds on the dike at the southwest corner of the southernmost impoundment.

Dave Irons.