Date: 10/22/18 5:39 pm
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] winter is a comin' - pack birds and snow bunting
After a very cold day up at Pack with howling cold winds out of the west/ southwest temps in the 30’s to low 40’s and a smattering of intrepid sharp shin hawks, red shoulder hawks, red tails. white throated sparrows, yellow rumps and one lone ruby crowned kinglet, I came home in time for an afternoon apt. As I arrived at the office area In Merrimack (town) just after 4:30 pm , there was one lone snow bunting wandering the parking lot. Was still hanging out to greet me when I left 45 minutes later before flying away.
Definitely felt like winter was upon us today.

Jeanne-Marie Maher
Nashua NH