Date: 10/22/18 4:14 pm
From: Maureen Blackford <mblackford...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Fork-tailed Flycatcher Parking Directions?
I parked along the road that borders the lake. Then walked north to 111 Dr, which is a road under construction. On this dirt road, you can walk west to the oil tanks. Look for it on the cattle coral, or in dead trees over an olive tree and stack of hay bales.
Some people parked just north of the street cones on 111 Dr

Good luck

Maureen Blackford
Boulder County