Date: 10/22/18 3:28 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Free prairie seeds (no sighting)
Collecting my prairie plant seeds and going to ask again if anyone else wants any seeds please let me know. Those who have already responded I've got you on a list.

Why plant native prairie plants? And what does that have to do with birds? The plants provide seeds for the birds in the fall and insects are attracted to the plants which is good for the birds in the spring and summer. Also birds use the parts for nesting materials. And surely other things I can't think of right now. So yeah they're important, part of the whole web of life. 😄

I am also wondering, those of you who do this more often than I do, what do you recommend is the best way to send these over to somebody else so they stay separated out, is it using little folded up pieces of paper or is there another suggestion? Thanks 😊

Suzanne Coleman
Cook co

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: