Date: 10/22/18 2:50 pm
From: <poaguek...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Lincoln CBC needs YOU on Dec. 16!
The 119th Audubon Christmas Bird Count is fast approaching, and Lincoln’s count will be Sunday, December 16. Jason “the Birdnerd” St. Sauver is coordinating and looking for lots of local birders, birdnerds, bird lovers, or just nature nuts to help us count.
This long-running community science project helps scientists both locally and nationally to understand more about our resident and local bird populations, their habitat, and the effects from a changing climate. To sign up, please email Jason at <jstsauver...> mailto:<jstsauver...> and join the fun! (Kids and families welcome, but note that the count is long and usually cold, but we will have options for kids and families to help.)

Join us on Facebook!