Date: 10/22/18 2:40 pm
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>
Subject: Golden Eagle in Southern Lancaster County
Dear PABirders,

At 5:15pm I was walking upriver along Peach Bottom Road, just north of
my house. Flying south along the near shoreline of the Susquehanna
River was an immature Golden Eagle. It looked like a first-year bird.
It was less than 100 feet high and 100 feet away. It continued south
about 200 yards past my house, then made a hard left into the woods.
Presumably it was either hunting or heading to roost.

I am so glad that our dog needed to go for a walk!

Take care,
BOB
--
BOB SCHUTSKY