Date: 10/22/18 1:22 pm
From: Brad Kraft <bradford.kraft...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] tiny little brown birds
Hi guys,

Aside from the usual suspects for this time of year (chickadee, nuthatch,
titmice), I've been seeing lots of tiny brown birds at my feeders. My
novice eyes immediately thought sparrow of some kind but I have no idea if
thats right, or which one. They're very, very small. Here's the best pic
I could take along with one of the same bird next to a chickadee for size
comparison. Hopefully someone will be able to help satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks much!
Brad