Date: 10/22/18 11:38 am
From: Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Inca Dove in Marion County
Sherrie Rogers of Harrison asked me to post an Inca Dove sighting near Lead Hill yesterday.   This bird is in Marion County for those keeping a county list.
She  has had 6 Red-breasted Nuthatch  starting on September 26.  One was found dead under her feeder.  When she picked it up she reports is was almost weightless and may have starved to death.
To find the Inca Dove, and other birds including an early Winter Wren, take Highway 7 north from Harrison turn left then after the second bridge turn left onto a dirt road (not the paved one) or walk to a bridge.    for help and to supplement my poor directions you can call Sherrie at (870) 280-8823.  or (870) 204-4307.

While I have your attention note the Arkansas Environmental Policy Summit takes place at Arkansas Tech in North Little Rock this Friday morning.

2018 Arkansas Environmental Policy Summit- Registration Details and Agenda

Jack Stewart,Newton County

Join us on Facebook!