Date: 10/22/18 9:54 am
From: Leslie Borns <cakile...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Great Lakes Piping Plover update
Dear IBETers,
Louise Clemency, Field Supervisor for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, just sent us the attached informal summary of this season's Great Lakes Piping Plover status.  The summary is still being finalized but it appears the plovers have had a good season.  Note that restoration efforts are mentioned as contributing greatly to this outcome.

Best regards,
Leslie BornsChicago/Cook