Date: 10/22/18 9:25 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Franklin's Gulls at Charlie Craig Fish Hatchery
They must have been out in full force yesterday. We had at least 50 fly
in and circle nice and high over our property(no water on our property)
before flying off... a little while later, at least that many came
through again. Had to use binoculars to see the trailing white edge to
the wings on them. There were a lot of them. They flew in from the
southeast and headed off to the northwest.
Where are they coming from and where are they going?

Daniel Mason