Date: 10/22/18 9:21 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Alcove Reservoir and Stanton Pond
At Alcove Reservoir this morning, I had three long-tailed ducks -- two
drakes in full breeding plumage. Also present were seven scaup, probably
lesser, two tree swallows, a ruby-crowned kinglet, and a gajillion
yellow-rumped warblers, one of which defecated on my sweatshirt.

At Stanton Pond, a single dunlin was sitting on the south shore. The usual
assortment of Wigeons, Gadwall, and Pintails were present.

--
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774