Date: 10/22/18 9:10 am
From: James Billstine <billstinj...>
Subject: [PortlandAreaBirds] RFI: Longest CBC Compilers, Attendees
I was reading an article on Audubon's Website about Dan Murphy, who has
been compiling the San Francisco CBC since 1983 (35 years!) and was
wondering- who has been compiling the longest in Oregon?

Also- has anyone attended/counted at a particular CBC for 30+ years?

Let me know, I am super interested in their/your stories, and I am sure
others might like to hear them as well.

Jimmy Billstine