Date: 10/22/18 8:39 am
From: Nick Lethaby via Groups.Io <nlethaby=<ti.com...>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [sbcobirding] Scorpion at Santa Cruz Island
There are a number of species that seem much more frequent on Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara Islands compared to the mainland: Vesper, Brewer's, Chipping, and Clay-colored Sparrows, Green-tailed Towhee, and Sage Thrasher.

I have had single day counts of 4 and 5 CCSPs on SBI, and there might have been more individuals present those days.

The big mystery to me is why Scorpion gets so few warblers. Like you did, I quite often get a Nashville, but overall numbers and variety is always low.