Date: 10/22/18 6:16 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: White-crowned Sp., DE Junco, White-throats, Wayne TWP, Schuylkill Co.
Good morning,
After the weather cooled down, I cleaned & filled the feeders & suet baskets.
White-throated Sparrows appeared a few days ago.A White-crowned Sp. and DE Juncos joined the ground feeders this morning.
A week or two ago I heard a hard hit to the front window.  I was in between travels, so didn't get a chance to post at the time.  When I looked, a Hermit Thrush sat, stunned, on the porch.  I grabbed an apple basket which was the only thing handy, & placed it slowly over the bird then covered it with a cloth.  After about 1/2 hr. it revived and flew off into the shrubery.
Good birding,
Ann Liebner
Wayne TWP, Schuylkill County PA

Join us on Facebook!