Date: 10/21/18 10:15 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Grove, Glenview Cook co.
Good fall migratory birds today pm.  (10/21/18)
12 or more fox sparrows, mixed in was a male towhee who I didn't even see until I reviewed my video later!
One field sparrow which is only seen in migration here.
Palm warbler, they are usually first to come through, I thought...
Only one white-crowned sparrow which is weird, adult.
Few white-throated sparrows.
One song sparrow.
2 golden and one ruby-crowned kinglets (male rc scolded me and showed his red after he flew past my legs on the path lol).
One unseen chattering bird, kinglet most likely but wren possible.
Hermit thrush, robins.
Oh, yeah, juncos.
And a very freshly plumaged pair of wood ducks scuttling off to hide, as usual, even though they were far away from me...

Suzanne ColemanCook co.

Join us on Facebook!